FileBuzz
Please login or sign-up over here.

FileBuzz

File for share, buzz

HomeHome  FileBuzzFileBuzz  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to FileBuzz Forum!! *Everything you Share can be a joy and Happiness to other*

Share | 

EOS Recruitment thread (North america)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 12:39 pm

i make guardian already, maybe gonna play later when i'm at home xD
which path is good?
anyone here play as guardian also?
what is the pros and cons for each paths?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
HeadShotU

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 10:20 am

MilkyYumi wrote:
hey headshotU, u so bad say my bard useless...

tongue
Back to top Go down
MilkyYumi
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 10:18 am

hey headshotU, u so bad say my bard useless...
Back to top Go down
http://filebuzz.team-talk.net
HeadShotU

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 9:54 am

xueling wrote:
yes i already have the key ^^

well for the class i like these 3 classes (but with pros and cons of my version tho xD):

1. archer : i want to be a bard but idk if bard is needed on high level or not.. i love how this class looks and i think they are cute..

2. guardian : never play a tanker before, love the character class.. but im afraid this class is hard to lvl and use a lot of potion q.q (need much money)

3. sorc : high damage (usually magic class have high dmg, idk in this game) but i dont like how the character looks xD.. and a magic class usually have a low def..

oh anyway, is it possible to farm here with high levels? i mean like high level helps farm on low level dungeons?

thanks! xD

the pots are cheap in this game and they do drop alot from mobs till you will wanna discard them as they take up alot of space as its 20 per pack so no worries about spending alot of gold on them

there are alot of solo dungeons which give you good gears to use till the next dungeon

i will skip the bard cause i find it useless, 30s buff only but long cooldown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 6:40 am

i have decided to make guardian.. ^-^
her name is XueLing..
add me if u want..
thanks!
Back to top Go down
iicecube
MVP
MVP

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 3:18 am

Okay EOS is quite a different gene MMORPG which there is no real Healer or Full support class.
As I mention early, there is 4 groups as in tank,dps,nuker and Aid support dps.

All classes will have 2 path of job when they reach level 10.
I will define what I have know unless someone correct me for easy understanding.

Warrior -->Berserker ->protector
Rogue --> Duelist --> Assassin
Archer --> Hunter --->Bard
Guardian  --> Storm  --->Earth
Sorcerer --> Fire base   ---> Ice base

DPS/Combo stirkes - (Berserker,Storm guard,Hunter)
Tanky/MS - (Protector and Earth guard)
Nuker/Burst Damage - (Fire sorc and Dualist)
CC/DOT - (Ice sorc and Assassin)
Aid support DPS/Control weaken (Bard and warlord)

Hope that will help you to understand those class of style they tend to play.
For farming or level I think is kinda easy by doing pvp and questing.

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 2:48 am

yes i already have the key ^^

well for the class i like these 3 classes (but with pros and cons of my version tho xD):

1. archer : i want to be a bard but idk if bard is needed on high level or not.. i love how this class looks and i think they are cute..

2. guardian : never play a tanker before, love the character class.. but im afraid this class is hard to lvl and use a lot of potion q.q (need much money)

3. sorc : high damage (usually magic class have high dmg, idk in this game) but i dont like how the character looks xD.. and a magic class usually have a low def..

oh anyway, is it possible to farm here with high levels? i mean like high level helps farm on low level dungeons?

thanks! xD
Back to top Go down
iicecube
MVP
MVP

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 2:31 am

First of all welcome Lotti and grace joining in RebornZ family.
@Grace, there is no really a main healer or support class in EOS, all of the classes got their own usefulness as in  (Tank) (DPS) (Nuker).

Its fall on what styles you like most and you will tend to choose a class of your like.

Last edited by iicecube on Thu 14 May 2015, 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dotted85

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 2:08 am

xueling wrote:
hi i like to join but cant decide class to start

i usually play as support, will it be hard to play as bard here? because archer class is look cute xD

thanks!

Hi Xueling, you have the CBT key right? (If you dont, you can get one from the key thread somewhere around here.)

For the archer class, just shoot and run when the opposition gets too close. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dotted85

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Thu 14 May 2015, 1:37 am

thaiboy wrote:
Hi Gowther here ^^
My OBT IGN will be Thaiprince

Sawadikrap..sabai dee mai?
Back to top Go down
thaiboy

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Wed 13 May 2015, 10:21 pm

Hi Gowther here ^^
My OBT IGN will be Thaiprince
Back to top Go down
MilkyYumi
Admininistrator
Admininistrator

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Wed 13 May 2015, 4:23 pm

MilkyYumi, MilkYumi, Ah Milk
One of them will be my OBT ign.
Back to top Go down
http://filebuzz.team-talk.net
iicecube
MVP
MVP

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Wed 13 May 2015, 1:40 pm

xiaotapo wrote:
Hi all,

Exxod here. Will likely change my ign to bKzh during OBT.

My regular playing time is usually 8 pm to 12 am. However, there will be times where I just AFK in game. So, don't get the wrong idea if I never reply, ok? Haha.

Hey exxod, no worry as long as the community help out each other and try not to left out us as we trying to communicate with each other.. That are time we are busy doing our stuff but just sound out if you got trouble on something.. Lol cheer

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Wed 13 May 2015, 9:42 am

Hi all,

Exxod here. Will likely change my ign to bKzh during OBT.

My regular playing time is usually 8 pm to 12 am. However, there will be times where I just AFK in game. So, don't get the wrong idea if I never reply, ok? Haha.
Back to top Go down
iicecube
MVP
MVP

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Wed 13 May 2015, 3:28 am

@okyouverypro, You are winner for a nice words.
@DeKnight, nice avatar knight lol

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Wed 13 May 2015, 12:59 am

okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro okokyouverypro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Wed 13 May 2015, 12:17 am

Hai Hai DeKnight here. ummm so yea hai
Back to top Go down
iicecube
MVP
MVP

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 11:56 pm

Okay I will update your guy OBT IGN..

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 11:11 pm

sup... im here lol pew pew..should be the same ign for obt
Back to top Go down
slangEoS

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 10:26 pm

who can i whisper btw?
Back to top Go down
slangEoS

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 10:13 pm

i can join the guld again in 40 mins, IGN slang
Back to top Go down
Dotted85

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 9:02 pm

Anyone needs a CBT key? i just realized they sent me one. LOL
Back to top Go down
iicecube
MVP
MVP

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 8:39 pm

lookluke wrote:
yo,

sg, available hours 8pm to 11pm.
ign: XiaoSan ( for cbt only )
hopefully obt can change name

Hi, Welcome aboard in Rebornz, let me know again your obt ign as we will listed down for easy recruit.. Thanks

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 8:38 pm

Hi All!! i can't really go all hardcore on this game as i can only play after work. i'm working in sales so the time i knock off really depends on how lazy i am that day. So hopefully i will only be on in the evenings and not in the afternoon. Very Happy

@iice: Omg. Totally forgot about that. lol. My bad.
Those that i can see in the Aeria forums :

HeadShotU
Violetta
FantasyX
QoooQ
Ayami
Jelesey
Gilman
bkzh
Exxod
Agaizer (This guy is in EU. Hopefully he comes over to NA when OBT launches)
Kur0kishi (I think he might move over here from his guild. Not sure)

Back to top Go down
lookluke

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 8:34 pm

yo,

sg, available hours 8pm to 11pm.
ign: XiaoSan ( for cbt only )
hopefully obt can change name
Back to top Go down
iicecube
MVP
MVP

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 8:26 pm

@ Cups, bobix and yuki, Welcome onboard in RebornZ community..
Now we can count and follow-up those Members list..

@Yuki, I hope that everyone feel enjoyable and happy with the new guild form in EOS..
But still we need a leader to be point-man? Will discuss with all you guys, now busy listing down those IGN with others..

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 7:46 pm

~ヾ ^∇^ hey ya peepz~
Recently joined EoS after my friend told me about it two weeks ago. Manage to get the key after winning an apparel pack on FB event. ( ˘ ³˘)❤
Staying in Malaysia while pursuing my degree, returning home to states next year. (✖╭╮✖)
Hope to see ya guys on game and lets get along well! (≧∇≦)/
Back to top Go down
Bobix

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 7:35 pm

IGN: Bored
Back to top Go down
iicecube
MVP
MVP

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 7:11 pm

You violletta,  welcome to rebornz^^

@dingy, Where is your all IGN in aeria forum thread? Cause I can't find those name? As I going to list down those OBT ign at here later after dinner lol..

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   Tue 12 May 2015, 6:21 pm

Yo~~~

Violletta
Huntress Lv51 Wink
NA / Frigg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EOS Recruitment thread (North america)   

Back to top Go down

EOS Recruitment thread (North america)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next